07 June 2012

Stuck in my head

Well Susan is on her way back to the States for some business and doing some banking things. So I am here with the 'kids' for two weeks.Hanna was a little upset that Susan was gone, Hanna goes outside and looks across the street gives our neighbors an 'evil look', like okay mom, its time to come home.

Have been working on my ESL course, I do hate grammar.

Well had great surprise, had a couple of emails from friends at work...*:L* Even though they wanted help....*L* Only teasing, I do appreciate you keeping in touch.
Anyway for the name of this post...

Ever have a song stuck in you head.....? Well for some reason this one is stuck in my head...
I am sure I will get comments about it





2 comments:

  1. Well I'll comment. Dummy. You didn't get the song into the feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay, works on mine. Have you tried it at home?

      Delete