11 June 2012

Quite weekend

Well was a quite weekend, spent a little time studying my ESL course. Also went to Javiera's birthday party, it was a lot of fun. Would have been better if Susan was there also. Javiera had invited six girls and the girls keep asking me questions in English. I think they thought I was funny.


Well Kobe has been missing his friend Bruno. One day Bruno when he was over, we couldn't get him to go home.  I would walk him home and he would come back.Well his'parent' were calling him and looking for him. I took him home again and they weren't home as they were outlooking for him. A little bit later they came home and we gave Bruno to them. Well they decided to keep Bruno tied up, Kobe hates it as he can hear Bruno crying and goes looking for him. Well yesterday some how he got out of the house and came over. I let Bruno,Kobe and Hanna play for a while and then I had to take him home again. So I guess Bruno will be in lockup again.


Also make sure you take survey please, let me know if you like the format of the blog. Let me know if what you would like to know. As sometime I cant think of what to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment