08 November 2012

Nice day

Well setting on the patio doing my school work. *L* I see my friends in the Northeast are getting snow. I do miss the snow..NOT. I have to admit I miss storms but not the snow.

It is strange getting into the Holiday seasons knowing that we wont have snow for Christmas. Yesterday we had gone to the Home depot of Chile, know as Easy www.easy.cl as we had to get boards for our bed. The  mattress and box springs here is a little wider then US so I had to get boards, anyway they have Christmas decorations out so, that is why I thought of the snow.

So now we are in our summer bedroom.. *L* yes it is much cooler downstairs then upstairs. The only problem is the bed is way higher



as you can see. Hanna and Kobe will not be jumping on the bed now.


Well guess time to get back to school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment