21 November 2012

3 in 3

Well the holidays are approaching.

It is hard to get excited for the holidays, well for me anyway. I mean really...... weather is in the 80's. More use to it getting cold, I think I will miss the snow.... yea right...The other interesting things here are, the dogs, it seems everyone gets their dog shaved, I guess that's because it is getting hot.

They do have Christmas stuff out at the stores, some of the decorations are like what we are use to, others are not. They have some decoration that are just more colors.

Susan is preparing for Thanksgiving, we are going to celebrating on Saturday with our neighbors. She has been able to find somethings..like sweet potatoes. We were not able find them here, but one of our friends found Peruvian sweet potato, they are called camote sweet potatoes, this is what they look like  so will see how that works out. Another is stuffing, they don't seem to have that, so Susan is making her own. We used loaf bread and cut them up and then put in the oven.

The other thing is .......I have completed my English course, now I have TESOL certificate. Will post it once I have it. So now I am writing my cv, resume to look for a job.

And now the reason for the title ..... 3 in a 3.

Well the title is because we have had three earthquake in three days.


We have felt them, but they were weak...and didn't last long and didn't cause any damage, thank God.

Well hope all my friends have a Happy Thanksgiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment