20 September 2012

What I miss

 

Over course I miss friends and family. And I really do miss work, well at least some of my co-workers. Due try to stay in contact using email and this blog. But there are other things such as, we don’t see jet airliners flying, but that  has been replace by the constant helicopters and light aircraft and occasional small business jets that take off from Tobalaba Airport, which is about 1 1/2 miles away.

Other things are looking at the stars, there is too much light pollution to really see the stars. Maybe some time I will be available to go to the mountains and then see if it is better.

As far as the weather, maybe the occasional storms, here we haven't seen any storms, maybe a heavy rain or light wind. We did have a thunderstorm and our neighbors said that was really unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment