27 April 2012

New heater

Well not too much going on, well we did buy our heater as it is getting cool
see :
Now yes it is a propane heater, I know everyone will say that's dangerous, well the houses here are a little drafty so don't think you have to worry about carbon monoxide, besides we turn if off when  we go to bed.

Laugh now I did get to use my IT skills, today Susan hands me her laptop and says I think I have a problem, I look and I see a new icon in the lower right... it says Smart Fortress 2012. Well I was able to remove it... don't tell you know who...  :).

Well other then that do have pictures I need to download, will update this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can volunteer doing IT at a school or something?
    Buy cheapo computers and rebuild them for fun?

    ReplyDelete